Diss Fit Club has been established in Diss since 2002. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Fitness Instructor/PT preferably with a Level 2 or 3 qualification (we can offer training leading to industry recognised qualification to the right candidate)
This will be a hands on role and duties will include;
- Assist the clubs Manager in delivering the highest possible standards to members.
- Carry out health and wellbeing checks, fitness orientations and personal training sessions.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the gym floor and studio cleanliness standards remain impeccable.
- Focus on assisting our members in achieving their goals and getting the most out of their gym membership.
- Love sports, fitness and the leisure industry, and be able to build relationships with members quickly.
- Personal Training Sessions and gym floor / group fitness offerings
- Complete H&S checks and report any defects in equipment, damage or general wear and tear.
To become one of our team you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding members expectations.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
Training can be provided within the fitness industry for the right applicant
This is a part-time position that will lead to full-time maternity cover
Part-time hours are contracted 20 hours per week split over evenings and including Sat 8am-4pm
full-time maternity cover Hours are shift alternative weeks 35 hours week-1, 40 hours week -2
evenings and some weekends alternative weeks
Salary based + PT bonus £ - depending on experience